Staff

stephsss

Staff

Postby stephsss » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:57 am

Staff is so important and good staff is hard to find. If you are not genuine in wanting to help and just want a rank to dick around you'll probably end up banned like some others. Staff must be mature and responsible and follow the rules!!

in the 2 years ive been owner ive seen it all LOL staff that pretend to help in market and then make money cheating with the perms! ETC! I HAVE 0 TOLERANCE FOR SUCH RETARDS! (sorry)

Staff requirements:
Be at least 16 years old.
Been on this server for at least 1 month and know about the servers and plugins.
Be nice to everyone and follow the rules.
Have at least 2 Posts in the Member Build section with pics of your best work.

Then you can apply here.

Why u want to be staff?
Things you would like to help do or be responsible for?
Previous staff experience? (not required but good to have)
Plugins you have mastered?
Other skills? graphic design? php? (not required but good to have)
Do you make you tube videos? (not required but good to have)
Do you have skype or a mic?
NeilAndrew

Staff Application

Postby NeilAndrew » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Neil Andrew Skype: neiltheawesome1
OBJECTIVE
To obtain a builder placement with a server that would allow me to expand and progress with my leadership and communication skills.
SUMMARY OF RELATED SKILLS
• Strong communications and organizational skills
• Skills in art and film. Use of photoshop and Sony Vegas, a long with Adobe After Effects.
• Work well alone or as a team with others
• Can take up and learn specific tasks quickly
WORK EXPERIENCE
Best Buy July. 2012 – Aug. 2014
Sales Associate
• Required to deal with customer service
• Become involved in re stocking and keeping count of storage
• Involved in electronics (Computer Sector)
Minecraft Server (FallenCraft) June. 2014- Aug. 2014
Moderator/Builder
• Moderated and communicated with guest and members
• Assisted in the making of a spawn and other events
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
University of Toronto Present
• Achieved Honour Roll Status
• Computer programming and film
• Fluent in C++ programming languages
Hello steph,
My name is Neil. I am 18, and I am sending an application to become a builder for this server. I would like to be one in order to help decorate the server in which will encourage more guests. My goal is to make this server as popular as it may be, already inviting many friends and voting as much as I can daily. As you have told me before I am willing to help with all sorts of projects but mainly, I am focused on the shops and spawn!
I have staff experience with an old minecraft server that I have played a few months ago. It has closed down but we did get to a figure of (at the most) “twenty-ish”, players on daily. I was a moderator but I also assisted the builders in whichever task was given to us.
I don’t have much experience in mastering plugins because of the role I was presented with as well as the fact that I play a lot of vanilla. But if I were to be told to do something, then I will be on the verge to learn how (Youtube tutorials hhaha).
You will be able to see my skills above as well as my skype.Thank you for considering me .
stephsss

Re: Staff

Postby stephsss » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:07 pm

ok perfect next time im on ill add u!!! thanks!
kiranmrock

Postby kiranmrock » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Why u want to be staff?
Always on the server and want to build major things for this server!
Help creation of the new server spawn and what is required of from stephsss to do staff
Previous staff experience? (not required but good to have)
Ran a server for couple months and couple months staff on skyblock server
Mostly single player plugins known, mainly played vanilla but small experience with major plugins.
Other skills? graphic design? php? (not required but good to have)
Pretty good in using photoshop and took a class on it :D
Do you make you tube videos? (not required but good to have)
Used to make videos but more skits than gaming vids
Do you have skype or a mic?
Yes and Yes
admin_stephsss
Site Admin

Postby admin_stephsss » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:40 pm

nice adding you!
berserkersfury

Postby berserkersfury » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 pm

hey stephsss this is for my staff application
I would like to app for admin on the server.I have been admin on another server so,I am really good at redstone and i record minecraft videos on the server last night,I tryed to do a timelapse on the server but it fail horrible if you ask me to do something,I can do it with redstone and my building is kind of great but i really like this server so here is my contact info my skype is ihray23 my phone number is 9195140912 and the best time to caught me is when every i have my phone on me at all time.the missed up verison
Last edited by berserkersfury on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
berserkersfury

Postby berserkersfury » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:31 pm

hey stephsss i am 16,and i would like to become staff to restore my intellligence.i would like to help out the server for the building.i use to be admin on a anothe server that was shut down.the plugins that i have master is worldedit.i do have a youtube account and something i do live streams on twitch my twitch is bughead3142.i do have a mic and skype so incase.
narishkin

Postby narishkin » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:49 pm

Least 1 month on the server
Been on the server for about five-six months

Have at least 2 Posts in the Member Build section with pics of your best work.
I have some pretty big builds (not the biggest because I only got World edit on single player a month ago but have not used it very often) I have not been able to find how to do this I can email them to you if you would like. (Could I get your Email) Also I do not have screen shots of anything on AussieCraft and that is where I built the biggest things.

Why u want to be staff?
I am on this server very often and would love to help improve it!

I really like Building and Helping Others. I do this on the server anyways but would love to do it more often. (I have already built as a normal player a huge mansion and a castle on overdose)

Previous staff experience?
I have been staff for over a year on AussieCraft until it shut down for money and time reasons. (I built almost the entire spawn for that server)

I Know World Edit very well
To my belief I know all of the commands

Do you make you tube videos?
I have not before but I defiantly can help promote the server this way.

Do you have skype?
Everyone on the server who has a skype I have their skype including many of the staff such as Akrboss Brit and Donut(CORA).

Other things
I am an Eagle Scout (Don't know if that does anything for you) XD

Thank you for your time and consideration
Narishkin (SupaHawtChris)

Return to “Staff Applications”